13 reasons I love Paige:
- It’s fun to live vicariously through her naturally wavy hair and thin, shapely legs. Seriously.
- She’s a domestic goddess! For my birthday she made me delicious cupcakes and can rival my mother in making the best chocolate chip cookies in town.
- She overlooks my hypocrisy (some(MOST) days, she’s not allowed to lay a finger on my clothes but her closet is free reign).
- Even when she’s mad, she still refers to me as ‘Brookie.’
- She has a really soft, sensitive and caring side…
- …but she also can make some seriously cruel jokes.
- She cares about unity in my family and wants us to be as close as possible.
- She’s mature (I don’t really feel like today is her 13th birthday…I feel like she was born 17 years old, weird) but doesn’t roll her eyes too much when I ask her to curl my hair or how long to microwave something.
- She is always up for shopping, taking pictures, and eating and is super-fun to dress.
- Though she has summoned the eyes of many older boys as of late (DISLIKE!), she doesn’t let it get to her head and still picks Justin Bieber over anyone.
- She’s has a clear understanding of homonyms and adverb usage and knows how to spell (girl after my own heart!)(…that was a compli-brag, apologies).
- Even though I’ve done and said mean things to her over the years, she still loves me and puts effort into our relationship.
- Because she’s my little sister and today is her birthday!
Happy birthday Paige Kimm, I’m going to miss you(and your scarves…and boots…and makeup) next year!