Today is my littlest sister’s 9th(almost at the double digits…gasp)birthday!
Which warrants a birthday post and 9 reasons why I love her(..because she is 9)!
- Because you’re a free-spirited little girl that would rather stay up and watch Wizards of Waverly place than bathe.
- Because you compliment others through complimenting yourself(“You look really cute today–everybody says I look like you.”).
- Because you’re such a sweet little sensitive friend.
- Because you somehow inherited a ghetto booty.
- Because you’re surprisingly funny and quick.
- Because you still shrink into your seat when we talk about boys and other such things.
- Because you’re the ultimate fan to all of your siblings.
- Because you leave really great pictures and videos on the computer (for example: ‘McKenzie’s Big Show’).
- Because you’re you, McKenzie Claire Mosman, and you’re my little sister.
…and you’re 9 years old!
Happy birthday to you, Zig!
“Oh, darling, don’t you ever grow up,
Just stay this little.
Oh, darling, don’t you ever grow up,
It could stay this simple.”